We treat all of our patients royally here at Dental Care Today PC – E. Dale Behner DDS, but some of them receive actual crowns. We’re not talking about crowns a king or queen wears, but crowns for your teeth! If you live near Indianapolis, Dental Care Today PC – E. Dale Behner DDS is the best place to get your teeth looking better than ever. And putting a crown on a tooth with problems could be just what you need to achieve a brilliant smile.
Crowns are a remedy for a plethora of problems:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide durability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To improve a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with severe discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
If you feel like you have a need for a crown, don’t look any further than Dental Care Today PC – E. Dale Behner DDS. Our dentists and lab techs have the experience, training, and proficiency to make sure your crowns are produced and placed properly. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We carry out a thorough examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
We then prepare your tooth so that the crown will fit the way that it should. Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years. Crowns are a remarkable way to protect and improve your smile. Schedule a coronation today!
Contact Dental Care Today PC – E. Dale Behner DDS:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):