Repair Damaged or Missing Teeth
Maintaining a healthy smile starts with preventative care, but sometimes even regular checkups aren’t enough. Here at Pence Family Dentistry near Indianapolis, IN, we offer a wide range of restorative dentistry treatments that help keep our patients’ smiles functional and sparkling for life, even if accidents or other tragedies happen. Without a functional smile, even simple things like eating can be troublesome and painful…and those with missing teeth are much more prone to gum disease and oral cancer.
Dr. Pence, DDS, and Dr. Behner, DDS, are restorative dentists in Fishers, Indiana, who provide a full range of restorative dentistry services that can treat everything from minor chips to major tooth loss. Whatever your problem, we can help restore health and happiness to your smile.
Some of our restorative dentistry options include:
- Dental Implants | We offer high end dental implants and mini dental implants for our patients who are missing teeth.
- Tooth Crowns | Our crowns are made with beautiful, high quality porcelain that looks and feels natural.
- Dental Bridge Appliances | Our dental bridges use beautiful porcelain crowns to fill in gaps in your mouth and give you back a full, bright, functional smile.
- Dentures | We offer both traditional, custom-made dentures, as well as our implant supported custom-made options.
- In-House Clear Aligners | In-House aligners offer our patients beautiful, straight teeth without the wire or metal. Our In-House aligners are easy to wear and completely invisible.
Schedule a Restorative Dentistry Appointment Near Indianapolis!
If you live or work in the Indianapolis area, including Fishers, Carmel, or Noblesville, and are in need of restorative dentistry, contact our office in Fishers today. Even if you’ve suffered extensive damage in the past, our team at Pence Family Dentistry can help you get your smile back. Call our office and take the first step to a brighter, fuller, happier smile today.