Tooth Implant Dentistry in Indianapolis
We hope our patients never have to deal permanent tooth loss, but for our patients who have lost teeth in an accident, or due to aging or other concerns, Dr. Pence and Dr. Behner have restoration dentistry services that can get you your smile back. With modern technology, we can end your tooth loss related discomfort and raise your confidence again!
What Is a Tooth Implant?
For our patients who are missing teeth, we offer implant dentistry services. A tooth implant is a synthetic tooth root created with a special titanium alloy that can fuse directly with your bone. Dr. Behner uses this technology to provide his patients in Fishers with a perfect root replacement that will support their jawbone and keep their mouth strong and healthy. Dr. Behner can copy the natural root and tooth system of your mouth and fill your gap with a stunning implant.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Health | After you’ve lost a tooth the bone underneath can deteriorate without sufficient support. Dental implants prevent deterioration, keeping a youthful appearance and maintaining bone structure.
- Beauty | Dental implants are crafted to look just like your natural teeth. Our goal is to make sure no one can tell you’re sporting an implant.
- Comfort | Unlike traditional dentures that can slip and feel awkward, your tooth implant may feel so natural you might even forget that it’s an implant.
- Functionality | Combined with a dental crown, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits you enjoyed with your natural teeth. This means being able to chew and talk without restriction.
- Durability | We use the highest quality materials in our dental implants—so they’re built to last. With proper oral care dental implants can last a lifetime.
Real Patient: Young man wouldn’t smile due to congenitally missing teeth—Ortho, Implants, Crowns
What Is the Implant Dentistry Procedure?
Dr. Pence or Dr. Behner can perform the entire implant dentistry procedure at our office. If you want to replace your lost tooth with a replacement tooth, call us for a consultation. Dr. Pence or Dr. Behner will discuss your implant dentistry options and find a way to best tailor the procedure to meet your individual needs.
After the implant is placed in the gumline, patients generally need 3–6 months of healing time. During this period the implant will fuse to your jaw bone and begin supporting it like your natural tooth did. Once the area around the implant has healed, Dr. Pence or Dr. Behner will attach the permanent crown, and you’ll be able to leave the office with a fully functional smile that looks and feels completely natural.
With this procedure, dental implants can even be used to hold dentures in place. To find out more, please visit our dentures page.
Schedule a Tooth Implant Consultation Near Carmel and Indianapolis!
To find out more about our implant dentistry options and to schedule an appointment, contact our office in Fishers. We would be happy to help you schedule a conference with Dr. Pence or Dr. Behner where they can answer any questions you might have if you are in the Indianapolis area, from Carmel to Noblesville!