Tooth Implant Dentistry in Indianapolis
We hope our patients never have to deal permanent tooth loss, but for our patients who have lost teeth in an accident, or due to aging or other concerns, Dr. Behner has restoration dentistry services that can get them their smile back. With modern technology, we can end your tooth loss related discomfort and raise your confidence again.
What is a Tooth Implant?
For our patients who are missing teeth, we offer implant dentistry services. A tooth implant is a synthetic tooth root created with a special titanium alloy that can fuse directly with your bone. Dr. Behner uses this technology to provide his patients in Fishers with a perfect root replacement that will support their jawbone and keep their mouth strong and healthy. Dr. Behner can copy the natural root and tooth system of your mouth and fill your gap with a stunning implant.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Health – After you’ve lost a tooth the bone underneath can deteriorate without sufficient support. Dental implants prevent deterioration, keeping a youthful appearance and maintaining bone structure.
- Beauty – Dental implants are crafted to look just like your natural teeth. Our goal is to make sure no one can tell you’re sporting an implant.
- Comfort – After some time your tooth implant may feel so natural you might even forget that it’s an implant.
- Functionality – Combined with a dental crown, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits you enjoyed with your natural teeth.
- Durability – We use the highest quality materials, and our dental implants can last our Indianapolis area patient’s entire life.
Real Patient: Young man wouldn’t smile due to congenitally missing teeth—Ortho, Implants, Crowns
What is the implant dentistry procedure?
Dr. Behner can perform the entire implant dentistry procedure at his office. If you want to replace your lost tooth with a replacement tooth, Dr. Behner is available for a consultation. He will discuss your implant dentistry options and find a way to best tailor his procedure to meet your individual needs. After the implant is placed in the gumline, patients generally need three to six months of healing time. During this period the implant will fuse to your jaw bone and begin supporting it like your natural tooth did. Once the area around the implant has healed, Dr. Behner will attach the permanent crown, and you’ll be able to leave the office with a fully functional smile that looks and feels completely natural.
With this procedure, dental implants can even be used to hold dentures in place. To find out more, please visit our dentures page.
Schedule a Tooth Implant Consultation Near Carmel and Indianapolis!
To find out more about our implant dentistry options and to schedule an appointment, contact our office in Fishers. We would be happy to schedule a conference with Dr. Behner where he can answer any questions you might have if you are in the Indianapolis area, from Carmel to Noblesville!