At Dental Care Today, E. Dale Behner DDS, your Indianapolis dentist, performs complete smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth into beautiful smiles.
If you’re considering a smile makeover, you probably want to know if you will still look like yourself. The answer is “Yes! Only better!” Dr. Behner uses nature as a guide—nature at its best—when improving smiles.
It is essential to bring multiple components into harmony when designing a a phenomenal smile makeover, such as:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Tooth Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not comprehensive, but gives you an idea of what’s involved. Though advanced cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the esthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
But you don’t have to worry about midlines and micro esthetics, because we are passionate about the details. We invite you to schedule a smile design consultation to talk to Dr. Behner about your current smile and the remarkable smile you desire.
Redefining the Art of the Smile
Contact Dental Care Today PC – E. Dale Behner DDS:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):